Saturday 23 April 2016

SWITCHING RABBITNIBBLES CONTENT TO THE BLOG - ORIA

As most of you may not have known, I have been running two blogs for around six months now and have decided that it may be more reasonable to just have one blog. I will still have this blog although I will not be posting anything on it. On my new blog I have uploaded all of the posts from this blog onto my Oria blog. If you would like to still read my blog posts on Oria each week, feel free! As I will still be posting about rabbit stuff on Oria.
To summarise everything you've just read, I will be posting a 'rabbit nibbles' post each week on my Oria blog and will also be posting about fashion, beauty, lifestyle, home-wear and rabbit stuff!
Rabbit Nibbles instagram account it will stay the same and have the same content.
And all the posts from Rabbit Nibbles are already uploaded onto Oria so you can still check out all of my previous post from Rabbit Nibbles!

I hope you enjoy my new blog Oria!

love
Oria/Nibbles xx

NEW BLOG
http://orialife.blogspot.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment